Orthopedic services in Poinciana, Florida
At Poinciana Medical Center, our orthopedic specialists help patients with chronic knee pain, aching hips, sore shoulders and other orthopedic conditions get back to their active lifestyles. We are committed to providing high-quality care by offering a range of orthopedic services and surgeries to patients in Osceola and Polk counties.
To learn more about our orthopedic services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (888) 253-8117.
Our orthopedic specialists treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions using customized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient's unique needs.
We use imaging services to diagnose orthopedic conditions and view the extent of bone fractures and other injuries. We also perform a variety of orthopedic surgeries to repair fractures and replace diseased joints. To help our patients recover from orthopedic surgery, we provide physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Orthopedic conditions, such as joint pain, can make everyday tasks challenging. Some conditions can be treated with physical therapy and pain management.
If a surgical procedure is needed, our orthopedic surgeons perform a variety of procedures, including:
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Excision of bone or soft tissue masses
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Fracture repair
- Hand surgery, including:
- Dupuytren's contracture release surgery
- Endoscopic release surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand tendon repair
- Nerve injury repair
- Open release surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Release surgery for cubital tunnel syndrome
- Tendon laceration repair
- Tennis elbow surgery
- Trigger finger release surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
- Joint replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement, including the direct anterior approach
- Total and partial knee replacement, including the minimally invasive quad-sparing technique
- Total shoulder replacement
- Knee arthroscopy, used in the following procedures:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Loose body removal
- Meniscus repair
- Microfracture knee surgery
- Repair of partial and full tendon injuries
- Shoulder arthroscopy, used in the following procedures:
- Biceps tenodesis
- Labral repair surgery for labral tears and shoulder instability
- Rotator cuff repair
Total Joint Replacement Class
At Poinciana Medical Center, we want every patient to feel well-informed. That's why we offer the Total Joint Replacement Consultations to prepare patients for joint replacement surgery and recovery.
This consultation is open to individuals who are considering joint replacement as a treatment option and patients who are scheduled for surgery. The Total Joint Replacement Consultation is free to attend, but registration is required.
To sign up, please register for the Total Joint Replacement Consultation online.