Diagnostic imaging services in Poinciana, Florida
At Poinciana Medical Center, we offer full-service diagnostic imaging services to patients in Osceola and Polk counties. We use advanced medical imaging to diagnose conditions and determine the extent of injuries to meet our patients' immediate healthcare needs.
To schedule an imaging exam, call us at (888) 616-5542.
Our imaging center
For our patients' convenience, our imaging center provides the following:
- A professional and bilingual staff
- Fast and electronic transfer of imaging results
- Free accessible parking
- Minimal wait times
- Walk-in, same-day and next-day appointments on most exams
Imaging services we provide
Our diagnostic imaging services include:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Cardiac imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
Advanced computed tomography
We are proud to offer 16-slice and 64-slice CT scanners. These advanced scanners allow us to view internal structures of the body in great detail.
Cardiac imaging exams
As part of our cardiac services, we provide a range of cardiac imaging exams, including:
- Cardiac stress tests
- Echocardiography (ECHO)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
We offer mammography services through our women's care program. Mammograms are noninvasive imaging exams, which are used to detect breast cancer.
- Accredited with the American College of Radiology (ACR) and MQSA (State and FDA) certified
- All female staff
- Bilingual staff available upon request
- Digital 2-D capability
- Safe appointment scheduling to avoid crowding
- Most appointments honored within 1-2 days of scheudling
- Screening and diagnostic mammographies are available
Please note that if you have prior mammogram from another facility, please bring this information with you for comparative diagnosing.
*Prescription required for appointment.
Accessing imaging results
Patients can view their imaging results 96 hours after their completed exam by accessing the MyHealthONE® Patient Portal.
For additional information regarding your imaging results, call our diagnostic imaging director at (407) 530-2350.
Diagnostics and laboratory services
In addition to our advanced imaging services, we offer laboratory services. Our laboratory provides patients with private rooms where phlebotomists draw their blood for laboratory testing.