Gastroenterologists in Poinciana, Florida
At Poinciana Medical Center, our gastroenterologists offer high-quality gastrointestinal (GI) care to patients in Osceola and Polk counties. From routine screenings to advanced GI surgery, our specialists provide comprehensive care to restore our patients' health.
For more information about our gastroenterology services, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (888) 253-8117.
Digestive health conditions we treat
Our specialists diagnose and treat patients experiencing a range of digestive conditions, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Bowel issues and obstructions
- Crohn's disease
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Rectal prolapse
- Ulcerative colitis
Gastrointestinal procedures we perform
We offer patients preventive screenings, diagnostic procedures and surgical treatments, including:
- Colon surgery
- Endoscopic surgery
- Gallbladder removal surgery
- Minimally invasive band ligation and hemorrhoid banding
- Minimally invasive colorectal cancer surgery
- Minimally invasive diverticulitis surgery
- Minimally invasive fissure surgery
- Minimally invasive fistula surgery
- Minimally invasive hemorrhoid surgery
- Minimally invasive inflammatory bowel disease surgery
- Rectum and anus surgery
Our GI specialists will exhaust nonsurgical options to relieve symptoms before suggesting surgery. However, if surgery is necessary to treat a digestive health condition, patients can trust they will receive excellent surgical services at Poinciana Medical Center.
We provide endoscopy suites and operating rooms fitted with advanced surgical technology. Our surgeons may use minimally invasive surgical techniques, depending on the patient's condition.