Our Full Service Diagnostic & Rehab Center features a full array of advanced diagnostic imaging services to meet your healthcare needs. Our Diagnostic Imaging department offers convenience by providing walk-in, same day or next day appointments, minimal wait times, free accessible parking and a professional, bilingual staff. We can also transfer imaging data electronically to help physicians quickly receive your results.
Please note that our process for obtaining radiology/imaging reports has changed, and we no longer provide same- or next-day reporting. The reports will now be accessible within 96 hours of the completed exam through the Patient Portal on Poinciana Medical Center's website. If you need any additional information, please contact (407) 530-2350.
Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Services
Our advanced diagnostic imaging services include:
- 64-Slice and 16-slice CT scanners
- ECHO/Stress Cardiogram
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammogram Exams
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy (Inpatient)
- Physical Therapy (Inpatient)
- Respiratory Therapy (Inpatient)
- Speech Therapy (Inpatient)
- Interventional Radiology/Diagnostic Cardiac