About ChampionsGate Emergency
ChampionsGate Emergency is a part of Poinciana Medical Center.
ChampionsGate Emergency, a part of Poinciana Medical Center, cares for residents and visitors in the fast-growing ChampionsGate community. Located near the intersection of ChampionsGate Boulevard and Ronald Reagan Boulevard and offering convenient access to Interstate 4, ChampionsGate Emergency offers emergency and life-saving care for all your family's needs.
ChampionsGate Emergency offers:
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support, as well as advanced training in trauma, pediatric emergency and neonatal resuscitation
- 11 private exam rooms
- Designated cardiac/respiratory resuscitation room
- Diagnostic imaging on-site, including CT scanner, ultrasound, and x-ray
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Board Certified physicians specializing in Emergency Medicine on site 24/7