In addition to our enhanced safety precautions including limiting entry ways and conducting visitor screenings, we have now implemented temporary visitor restriction guidelines to further ensure the safety of those we care for.
At this time, the following visitor restrictions are in place:
- ONE (1) adult visitor per patient at a time from 6:00am - 8:00pm.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors are not permitted to visit COVID-19-related patients.
- Masks must be worn in common areas at all times.
Exceptions for (1) overnight visitor include:
- Patient advocates pre/post surgery
- End of life patients
- Confused and/or anxious patients
Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.