The Volunteer program at Poinciana Medical Center is an integral part of our hospital team. Volunteers offer their time and talents throughout the hospital assisting in patient and visitor areas.
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas including patient care floors, Food and Nutrition Services and our front desk areas.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- All potential candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must attend a volunteer seminar
Volunteer Seminar Dates
Volunteer Seminar dates can be found below. During each seminar, potential volunteers will learn about available volunteer areas as well as expectations and other important information regarding our Volunteer Program. Attending a Volunteer Seminar is the first step in becoming a volunteer at Poinciana Medical Center
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 7, 3021, 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
Due to our COVID-19 safety measures, our volunteer seminars will be taking place virtually in an online format. Registrants will be emailed information after their sign up is confirmed. Please register by calling 1 (888) 253-8117 .