Poinciana, FL - Joanna Conley, Chief Executive Officer of Poinciana Medical Center, recently received the American College of Healthcare Executives’ Early Career Executive Award.
The award was selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of leadership, innovation, and creative management ability in local healthcare activities
- Executive capability in developing one’s organization
- Contributions to the development of others in the healthcare profession
- Participation in civic/community activities
- Demonstration of participation in American College of Healthcare Executives activities
“As a longtime ACHE member and Fellow, I am extremely humbled and honored to receive this award,” said Conley. “It is such a privilege to serve as the CEO of Poinciana Medical Center. Our staff is constantly looking for ways to better serve our patients and our community.”